Dedicated in 2002, the Vagelos Alumnae Center is located in the
historic Deanery. The Deanery was built in 1925 as part of Hewitt Hall
and originally a duplex apartment inhabited by Dean Virginia
The Center is a generous gift from Diana T. Vagelos, a member of the
class of 1955, and her husband, P. Roy Vagelos, M.D. The Center features
tastefully decorated living and dining rooms where alumnae can
socialize and hold meetings.